• Improved Sunrider® soft-top with new easy-to-remove system
• Fuel-saver indicator standard on all models
• New Satin Silver 18-inch aluminum wheels standard on Sahara (late availability)
• New Satin Carbon 17-inch aluminum wheels standard on Rubicon (late availability)
• Fog lamps standard on all models
• Tow hooks standard on all models
• New front dome lamp with on/off switch
• New two-tone leather seating available on Sahara and Rubicon
• Compass and outside temperature readout standard on all models
• Uconnect™ Phone included with optional Uconnect Navigation
• Larger, sliding sun visors with mirrors
• Surf Blue replaces Jeep Green Metallic Clear Coat exterior color
• Natural Green replaces Detonator Yellow exterior color
• Dark Charcoal replaces Sunburst Orange exterior color
The 2010 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited remains the only four-door convertible on the market. With room for five adult passengers, the Jeep brand’s four-door icon features class-leading off-road capability and everyday practicality.
In 2010, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited adds a new and improved Sunrider® soft top, making it even easier to remove the top for that open-air experience on- or off-road.
The Sunrider soft-top is redesigned with a new cable-top system that allows customers to easily open and close the top within minutes. The improved soft top features a simplified removal system that eliminates the need to un-tuck and tuck side rails when opening and closing the top.
In addition to the standard Sunrider soft top, which includes a ‘sun roof’ and full top-down option, Jeep’s Freedom Top® three-piece modular hard top is also available. This system features three panels that provide even more options for open-air driving.
All 2010 Wrangler models include a Fuel-saver indicator. The Fuel-saver indicator provides drivers with continuous feedback on fuel consumption. The Fuel-saver indicator will display when driving in a fuel-efficient manner.
Other standard features include fog lamps, tow hooks, larger sliding sun visors with mirrors, and compass and outside temperature display.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon model offers an Active Sway Bar System. The electronic-disconnecting front stabilizer bar delivers additional wheel travel for challenging terrain.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is powered by a 3.8-liter V-6 engine producing 202 horsepower (153 kW) and 237 lb.-ft. (325 N•m) of torque, backed by a standard six-speed manual gearbox or an available four-speed automatic transmission.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Sahara models are equipped with Command-Trac® NV241 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio. An optional Trac-Lok® limited-slip rear differential provides extra torque and grip during slippery, low-traction situations such as driving over sand, gravel, snow or ice.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon model is equipped with an Off-Road Rock-Trac® NV241 two-speed transfer case as well as electric front- and rear-axle lockers, an electronic sway-bar disconnect and 32-inch off-road tires.
The Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and Rubicon models now feature available two-tone leather seating.
2010 JEEP® WRANGLER UNLIMITED AT A GLANCE
• Four-door versatility with the capability, fun and freedom found only in a Wrangler
• All four doors on the 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited have windows that lower completely
• Power windows with front one-touch down operation are available with plug-in/out capability and allow doors to be easily removed. Rear doors open a full 90 degrees and provide a 30.5-inch-wide opening
True to Jeep heritage
• With its distinguished form-equals-function design, Wrangler Unlimited is clearly recognizable as the original Jeep
• Classic round headlamps, signature seven-slot grille, wide wheel flares, exposed forged hinges, fold-down windshield, sport bar, removable tops and doors, and washable interior
Rugged Jeep character with many convenience features
• The 2010 Wrangler Unlimited retains Jeep core values of adventure, freedom, mastery and authenticity, and takes the existing Jeep Wrangler formula to the next level with many conveniences
• Available Uconnect™ Navigation with Uconnect Phone, six-disc stereo, MP3 player and SIRIUS Satellite Radio provide the latest technology
• Power windows and door locks are available and designed so doors may be easily removed
• Only four-door convertible available on the market
• Standard Sunrider® soft top provides open-air driving, while an available three-piece hardtop – Jeep’s Freedom Top® – provides even more options
• Hundreds of different door, top and windshield combinations
• Hill-start Assist (HSA)
• Available Trailer-sway Control (TSC)
• Advanced Multi-stage Air Bags
• Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
• Brake Assist
• LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
• Electronic-roll Mitigation (ERM)
• Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
• Energy-absorbing Steering Column
• Seat-belt Pretensioners
• Seat-mounted Side Air Bags
• Side-impact Door Beams
• Tire-pressure Monitoring (TPM)
• A standard 3.8-liter V-6 engine with 202 horsepower (153 kW) and 237 lb.-ft. (325 N•m) of torque includes a standard six-speed manual transmission or four-speed automatic transmission
Price this car:
MSRP: $23,410 – $32,050
Invoice: $22,791 – $30,186
Source: Jeep Press Release