• Improved Sunrider® soft top with easy-to-remove system
• Fuel-saver indicator standard on all models
• New Satin Silver 18-inch aluminum wheels standard on Sahara
• New Satin Carbon 17-inch aluminum wheels standard on Rubicon
• Fog lamps standard on all models
• Tow hooks standard on all models
• Standard full-length floor console replaces mini console on base two-door Wrangler Sport
• Uconnect™ Phone included with optional Uconnect Navigation
• Compass and outside temperature readout standard on all models
• Cloth seats replace standard vinyl seats on base two-door Wrangler Sport
• Larger, sliding sun visors with mirrors
• New front dome lamp with on/off switch
• New two-tone leather seating available on Sahara and Rubicon
• Surf Blue replaces Jeep Green Metallic Clear Coat exterior color
• Natural Green replaces Detonator Yellow exterior color
• Dark Charcoal replaces Sunburst Orange exterior color
With more than 68 years of legendary off-road capability, the 2010 Jeep® Wrangler doesn’t sacrifice anything inside the cabin, offering safety and convenience features, interior space, versatility and comfort.
Whether choosing a Wrangler Sport, Sahara or Rubicon® model, 2010 Jeep Wrangler customers will experience best-in-class off-road capability in a true open-air sport-utility vehicle.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler adds even more refinement with a new and improved Sunrider® soft-top system, making it even easier to remove the top for that open-air experience on- or off-road.
The Sunrider soft top is redesigned with a new cable-top system that allows customers to easily open and close the top within minutes. The improved soft top features a simplified removal system, eliminating the need to un-tuck and tuck the side rails when opening and closing the top.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler models include a fuel-saver indicator. The fuel-saver indicator provides drivers with continuous feedback on fuel consumption. The fuel-saver indicator will display when driving in a fuel-efficient manner.
Other standard features include compass and outside temperature display, fog lamps, tow hooks and larger sliding sun visors with mirrors.
Jeep Sahara and Rubicon models now feature new optional two-tone leather seating. And the Wrangler Sport model now features a new full-length floor console. In addition, cloth seats replace standard vinyl seats.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler models feature a 3.8-liter V-6 engine, which generates 202 horsepower (151 kW) and 237 lb.-ft. (321 N•m) of torque, backed by a standard six-speed manual gearbox or an available four-speed automatic transmission.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport and Sahara models are equipped with the Command-Trac® NV241 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio. An available Trac-Lok® limited-slip rear differential provides extra torque and grip during slippery, low-traction situations, such as driving over sand, gravel, snow or ice.
The 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model is equipped with an Off-Road Rock-Trac® NV241 two-speed transfer case with a 4.0:1 low-range gear ratio, as well as electric front- and rear-axle lockers, an electronic sway-bar disconnect and 32-inch off-road tires.
2010 JEEP WRANGLER AT A GLANCE
The ultimate Jeep
• 69 years later, Jeep continues to offer legendary capability Benchmark Jeep characteristics
• Off-road capability
• Dana front and rear solid axles, available next-generation Command-Trac® and Rock-Trac® transfer cases and electric axle lockers
• Electronic-disconnecting sway bar – Active Sway Bar System
• Equipped with skid plates, tow hooks and available 32-inch BF Goodrich tires Power
• A standard 3.8-liter V-6 engine with 202 horsepower (151 kW) and 237 lb.-ft. (321 N•m) of torque includes a standard six-speed manual transmission or four-speed automatic transmission
• Interior space and comfort
• Front-seat area provides 54.6 cubic-feet of space for comfortable shoulder and hip room, while rear-seat space is 48.3 cubic-feet
• Space behind the rear seat provides more comfort, ergonomics and storage capacity
• 56.5 cu.-ft. of cargo volume behind front seats
• 17.1 cu.-ft. of cargo volume behind rear seats
• On-road refinement
• Torsionally stiff frame resists bending
• Wheelbase at 95.4 inches, which contributes to a smooth ride and quiet cabin Advanced shock tuning and heavy-duty powertrain and body mounts isolate passenger compartment from vibrations
• Open-air fun
• Only true 4×4 convertible
• Standard Sunrider® soft top provides options for open-air driving, while the Freedom Top® three-piece modular hard top provides a second, easy open-air option
• Hill-start Assist (HSA)
• Available Trailer-sway Control (TSC)
• Advanced Multi-stage Air Bags
• Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
• Brake Assist
• LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
• Electronic-roll Mitigation (ERM)
• Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
• Energy-absorbing steering column
• Seat-Belt Pretensioners
• Seat-mounted Side Air Bags
• Side-impact Door Beams
• Tire-pressure Monitoring (TPM)
True to Jeep heritage
• Features classic round headlamps, signature seven-slot grille, wide wheel flares, exposed forged hinges, fold-down windshield, sport bar, removable tops and doors, and washable interior
Rugged Jeep character with new conveniences and features
• Available Uconnect™ Navigation with UConnect Phone, six-disc stereo, MP3 player and SIRIUS Satellite Radio provide the latest interior conveniences
• Available power windows and door locks are designed so that doors may be easily removed
Price this car:
MSRP: $21,165 – $28,775
Invoice: $20,614 – $27,116
Source: Jeep Press Release