• Driver and front-passenger active head restraints (all models)
• Rear obstacle detection display located in Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC all models)
• New 3.16 final drive ratio (Town & Country Limited)
With more than 25 years of minivan development, 65 segment-firsts, 40 available safety features and unsurpassed 25-mpg highway mpg fuel economy, Chrysler Town & Country remains the best vehicle to transport people and things.
A Chrysler-first innovation and an exclusive in the segment is the Swivel ‘n Go™ seating group. Swivel ‘n Go features second-row seats that swivel 180 degrees to face the third row, a removable table that installs between the two rows, in-floor covered storage bins and fold-in-the-floor, third-row seating. Integrated child booster seats and a minivan-first dual nine-inch rear DVD entertainment system with swiveling third-row monitor and SIRIUS Backseat TV™ are also available with Swivel ‘n Go.
The minivan segment’s first-and-only Stow ‘n Go® seating and storage system, the most flexible seating system in the minivan segment, is standard on all Chrysler Town & Country models, giving customers second- and third-row seating that quickly and conveniently folds into the floor.
Chrysler Town & Country continues to be the first in the minivan segment to feature Blind-spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross Path (RCP) accident-avoidance safety systems. BSM detects a possible unseen vehicle when changing lanes while RCP aids the driver when the vehicle is in Reverse and warns if any traffic is moving toward the vehicle. Both systems utilize dual ultra-wideband radar sensors that notify the driver via an audible chime and a visible icon on outside mirrors.
Best-in-class aerodynamics and a minivan-first six-speed automatic transmission provide 2010 Chrysler Town & Country minivans with efficient dynamics. A 4.0-liter V-6 aluminum engine offers unsurpassed fuel economy and the minivan segment’s best combination of horsepower (251 hp/189 kw) and torque (259 ft.-lb./350 N•m). With an EPA fuel economy rating of 17-mpg city and 25-mpg highway, the powerful 4.0-liter engine gives customers the fuel economy they want and the power they expect.
CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY AT A GLANCE
The 2010 Chrysler Town & Country raises the bar in the minivan segment
• Blind-spot Monitoring (BSM) system warns the driver of unseen vehicles when changing lanes via an audible chime and a visible icon on outside mirrors
• The Rear Cross Path (RCP) system aids drivers when the vehicle is in Reverse and warns the driver if any traffic is moving toward the vehicle via an audible chime and a visible icon on outside mirrors
• With a contemporary exterior and interior design, two different seating and storage options, powerful drivetrain options and clever interior features, Chrysler Town & Country is a ‘family room on wheels’ – a vehicle that offers the ultimate flexibility and utility for active lifestyles
With Swivel ‘n Go, Chrysler offers two distinct seating and storage systems
• Swivel ‘n Go is a unique seating and storage system that offers in-floor cargo bins of the Stow ‘n Go seating system combined with second-row quad chairs that rotate 180 degrees to face forward or rearward, and a stowable center table that installs between second- and third-row seats
• Integrated child booster seats lift children to the adult-belted zone while increasing visibility (available with the Swivel ‘n Go seating system)
• The Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system is still an industry exclusive available only on Chrysler and Dodge minivans. These are the only minivans to offer fold-in-the-floor, second-row seating (without the need to remove the seats) and fold-in-the-floor, third-row seats
• Chrysler Town & Country is a ‘family room on wheels’ with its fun features, practical comforts and pleasant driving experience
• Fun features, including the Swivel ‘n Go seating and storage system, a nine-inch dual DVD system with swiveling third-row monitor that can play different media at the same time, SIRIUS Backseat TV, Uconnect™ Navigation with voice-commands and real-time traffic monitoring, iPod® Control, surround sound, LED pinpoint reading lamps, ambient halo lighting, a removable, sliding center console and removable flashlight in the tailgate give more options to families on the go
• Practical comfort features, including the Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system, heated first- and second-row cloth or leather seats, remote start, second- and third-row sunshades, an umbrella holder next to the driver’s seat, removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders, second-row power windows and third-row power-folding seats, provide the comforts of home while on the road
Price this car:
MSRP: $25,175 – $35,575
Invoice: $24,075 – $33,539
Source: Chrysler Press Release