The Ducati Desmosedici RR is the only street legal MotoGP bike ever produced. The ultimate track day bike requires the ultimate transport; that’s where Toyota comes in with the 2009 Tundra Ducati Desmosedici transporter.
The Tundra/Ducati Transporter is built on a Tundra CrewMax, which has been modified to accept a 6.5-inch bed. The transporter is tied thematically to the bike, incorporating Ducati Corse style along with high tech materials and execution to create synergies for two companies obsessed with quality and performance. Additional features include major bed innovations such as flip up bedsides, a motorized loading ramp by Rampage, integrated tool and spares storage, and popup solar panels for accessory power.
Performance is enhanced through the full catalog of TRD Performance parts such as supercharger, exhaust, intake, suspension and brakes.
The interior treatment by Fast Ed’s Interiors combines high tech style with Italian flair.
TUNDRA/DUCATI TRANSPORTER FEATURES
* Ducati Corse Exterior by Focus On Cars
* Custom fabricated seats, sewn carpet, suede headliner by Fast Ed’s
* Seat Massagers by In Seat Solutions-Relaxor Massage Products
* Rampage Powerlift Ramp
* Alcoa 22¨ custom forged aluminum wheels
* Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires
* CarriageWorks Rear Roll Pan
* Toyota Racing Development Performance Parts
* TRD Boost Gauge and Pod
* Big Brake Kit
* 5.7L Supercharger (500HP/550TQ
* TRD Lowering Kit
* TRD Dual Exhaust
* TRD Sway Bar
* USAG 526V ToolBox (Official Tool Supplier to Ducati)
* RockBlocker protective light films
* VIS Racing Carbon Fiber hood
* 2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR Motorcycle
* Ducati Corse Racing Suit by Dainese
* Ducati Corse Helmet by Arai
* Ducati Corse Boots
* Ducati Corse Gloves
Price this car:
MSRP: not available yet
Invoice: not available yet
Source: Toyota Press Release