Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has hand built 25 Bespoke cars called Phantom Black. These special cars demonstrate the best in Rolls-Royce design, engineering and craftsmanship and emphasise the Phantom’s impressive performance and dynamic character.
High lustre metallic Diamond Black paint is used on the body, complemented by twin silver coach lines. 21-inch alloy wheels come fitted with high performance Goodyear run flat tyres and feature unique black detailing and centre caps with RR badges, engineered to stay upright even at speed. At the rear of the Phantom Black, visible tail pipes hint at the car’s performance.
Under the bonnet the 6.75 litre V12 engine has been treated to gloss black inlet manifolds, chrome plated top covers and new black Rolls-Royce badges. The near silent motor provides 453bhp, enough to propel the Phantom Black from 0-60 mph in just 5.7 seconds and on to a limited top speed of 149mph.
Inside, soft black leather upholstery is edged with Seashell piping. Black ash wood veneers are used throughout and while dark in finish, still allow the natural grain to show through. A silver pinstripe adorns each door capping. The dashboard is finished in special black metal foil with a finely embossed diamond pattern. A slightly thicker rimmed steering wheel adds to the dynamic spirit of the Phantom Black.
Graeme Grieve, Sales and Marketing Director, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, said, ‘Phantom Black uses a number of new Bespoke finishes and materials to create a contemporary car that blends aesthetics and engineering, emphasising the dynamic character of the car.’
– Bespoke Diamond Black finish with twin silver coach lines
– 21-inch alloy wheels with black detailing and centre caps
– Visible tailpipes
– Gloss black inlet manifolds, with chrome plated top cover
– Black leather interior trim featuring Seashell piping
– Black leather headlining with sunshine roof
– Black Diamond metal foil instrument panel
– Black ash wood veneers with silver pinstripe
– Veneered picnic table backs
– Bespoke silver clock face
– Thicker rimmed steering wheel
– Lounge Seat with rear cool box
– Cast alloy chassis plate
– Phantom Black embroidered glove box liner
– Nokia 8800 mobile phone
Price this car:
Invoice: not available yet
Source: Rolls-Royce Press Release