The Land Rover LR2 HSE features 19-inch alloy wheels, a 320-watt Alpine AM/FM audio system with six-disc in-dash CD changer with an auxiliary input for an iPod, seven airbags (SRS), power tilt-and-slide panoramic dual-panel panoramic sunroof, and Land Roverâ€™s patented Terrain Response System â€“ Standard. It is this level of premium standard features that allows LR2 to provide tremendous ... Read More
* A sports-styled Freelander 2 for the 2010 model year
* 19â€³ diamond turned alloy wheels
* Unique two-tone Ebony & Storm interior
* Sports styling pack available on one derivative
* Rear spoiler
Introducing the Freelander 2 Sport, which goes on sale in the UK in January 2010.
In showrooms early next year, the Freelander 2 Sport will be available with two derivatives and ... Read More
* Refined, efficient and powerful new LR-V8 5.0L direct injection engine
* Impressive 375 lb/ft torque and 375 bhp
* ULEV2 compliant
* On-road dynamics transformed by comprehensive chassis system developments and a new super-smooth 6-speed adaptive transmission
* Updates to Land Roverâ€™s award-winning Terrain ResponseTM system reinforce class-leading all-terrain performance
* Fresh exterior design includes smoother new front end and revised lights, including ... Read More
*All-new efficient and powerful LR-V8 engines
*5.0-liter V8 supercharged
o 510 bhp and 461 lb/ft torque
*5.0-liter V8 naturally aspirated
o375 bhp and 375 lb/ft torque
*Subtle exterior design changes enhance the classic Range Rover design with contemporary details
*Upgraded interior, featuring physical instrument cluster replaced by 12â€³ Thin Film Transistor (TFT) screen with â€˜virtualâ€™ dials and information displays
*State-of-the-art Adaptive Dynamics technology to further improve ... Read More
LAND ROVER TAKES THE BOAT SHOW BY STORM
As the official vehicle sponsor, Land Rover will be showcasing the new Range Rover Sport â€˜Stormer Editionâ€™ together with the latest line-up of vehicles at The London International Boat Show this week.
The â€˜Stormer Editionâ€™ is based on the entry-level Range Rover Sport TDV6 â€˜Sâ€™ but comes with additional features including 20 inch ... Read More
Press Release :
Land Rover North America today presents the first Range Rover Sport to appear at the annual Specialty Equipment Manufacturerâ€™s Association (SEMA) show. Celebrating a successful U.S. launch earlier this summer, Land Rover unveils a concept from the custom paint shop of Troy Lee Designs, a major supplier and designer of premium motorcycle, ATV, and bicycle competition apparel.
Inspired by ... Read More
Range Stormer is a high performance, sports tourer SUV concept car, which showcases a future design direction for Land Rover and the companyâ€™s increasingly bold approach to new technologies.
It is also the first-ever Land Rover concept to preview a new production model, one that will enter a fresh market segment for the company. This will be an additional model ... Read More