The 2006 Mercury Mountaineer is a study in refinement and innovation in the sport-utility segment, with improvements across the board including safety, performance and driving dynamics. For 2006, Mountaineer refines its breakthrough styling elements with its signature exterior design that led the way for a fully rejuvenated Mercury product lineup.
Its all-new interior features attention to detail, comfort and convenience. ... Read More
- Dynamic side-impact air bag package standard on Premier models
- Reverse Sensing Systemâ„˘ standard on Premier models
- Three new exterior colors
- Available Moon and Tune Package combines some of most popular Mariner features
The 2007 Mercury Mariner offers modern Mercury design, refined driving dynamics and unique product features in a small, fuel-efficient sport utility vehicle designed to attract new ... Read More
- Available safety package features Safety Canopyâ„˘ side air curtain system and seat-mounted side air bags
- Available premium package combines interior comfort, safety and convenience features
- Two new exterior colors: Tungsten Grey Clearcoat Metallic and Light Sage Clearcoat Metallic
- 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid earned the Green Car Journalâ€™s first Green Car of the Year award
The Mercury Mariner Hybrid is ... Read More
- Seat-mounted side air bags and Safety Canopyâ„˘ side air curtain standard (late availability)
- Traction control now standard on all models
- Available SIRIUS Satellite Radio provides clear radio reception across the country
- Available 18-inch, eight-spoke, chrome-clad wheels
- Fresh new colors: Dune Pearl Clearcoat Metallic and Alloy Clearcoat Metallic
The 2007 Mercury Montego full-size sedan offers crisp, responsive handling, modern performance ... Read More
- Monterey boasts the governmentâ€™s highest safety rating for frontal crashes three years in a row (2004-2006)
- Class-exclusive available heated and cooled front seats and a rear-seat DVD entertainment system
- Standard luxury items include power sliding doors; power adjustable pedals; six-disc, in-dash premium audio system; and forward and reverse sensing
- Six new exterior colors for 2007
The 2007 Mercury ... Read More
- Safety Canopyâ„˘ side air curtain standard on all models
- All models equipped with standard auxiliary audio input jack
- Heated windshield available across all models
- Available rear-seat DVD system with new, larger eight-inch screen
- New colors include White Chocolate Clearcoat Tri-Coat (Premier only), Alloy Clearcoat Metallic and Dark Cherry Clearcoat Metallic.
The 2007 Mercury Mountaineer is a study in refinement. ... Read More
â€˘ Getting Connected. Mercury Syncâ„˘ hands-free in-car communications and entertainment system (late availability) joins the suite of high tech offerings on the Mountaineer for 2008.
â€˘ Industry Innovation. Mountaineer comes to market with Fordâ€™s industry-exclusive capless fuel filling system (late availability).
â€˘ New Options. New features for 2008 include 20-inch wheels (late availability) and seven new packages, including: Mountaineer Chrome Package, ... Read More