Aston Martin V12 Vantage Confirmed for the Americas
* Aston Martinâ€™s most exhilarating sports car comes to the North and South American market in an exclusive production run
* Fastest and most agile Vantage ever; ultimate performance interpretation of the Vantage range
* Purposeful, striking and functional styling signalling performance capabilities
* Available as a limited Carbon Black special edition from launch
Gaydon, 7 ... Read More
* DB9 receives package of styling, engineering and equipment enhancements
* Adaptive Damping System introduced across Coupe and Volante range
* Changes re-affirm DB9's position as the worldâ€™s finest sports grand tourer
* Production of revised car underway, deliveries from July
28 June 2010, Gaydon, Warwickshire: In the most significant programme of upgrades since its world debut in 2003, Aston Martinâ€™s DB9 range ... Read More
Aston Martinâ€™s two top-of-the-range sports cars; the DBS and V12 Vantage have undergone a unique Carbon Black makeover to create a highly desirable special edition.
Celebrating the enormous success of the DBS and V12 Vantage which have surpassed all sales expectations since launch, the new special editions add a typically understated flair to these acclaimed models. Featuring bespoke Carbon Black ... Read More
â€¢ Fastest and most agile Vantage ever; ultimate performance interpretation of Vantage range
â€¢ Purposeful, striking and functional styling signalling performance capabilities
â€¢ Everyday usability associated with a modern Aston Martin
â€¢ Race-derived technology used throughout
Aston Martin will present the most potent production sports car in the marqueâ€™s 95-year history at the Geneva motor show on 3rd March. Based on the hugely ... Read More
Aston Martin will return to the starting grid of the legendary Nordschleife circuit for the fifth consecutive year at the 38th ADAC NÃ¼rburgring 24-hour race on 15/16 May 2010 with the marqueâ€™s new four-door sports car; the Rapide.
Further underlining the sporting credentials of Aston Martinâ€™s latest model, the Rapide will compete in the demanding 24-hour race â€“ as has ... Read More
Aston Martin Racing has released the 2009 specification Vantage GT4 based on Aston Martinâ€™s new 4.7 litre V8 Vantage. The new Vantage GT4 builds on the success of its predecessor, the 4.3 litre Vantage N24.
The Vantage GT4 has been under development for six months and was unveiled in Dubai this week by Aston Martin chairman, David Richards, and tested ... Read More
Geneva, 2 March 2010. At the 80th Geneva Autosalon, Aston Martin will present the world debut of the V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition, a new bespoke service; Works Service Tailored and the new DBS UB-2010.
V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition
The first V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition is displayed on this yearâ€™s show stand celebrating the enormous success of the V12 ... Read More