HIROSHIMA, JapanâMazda Motor Corporation has announced the addition of the âG IIâ model to the charming and fun Mazda Carol micro-mini range. The Carol series has earned a warm reception especially among women, as an outstanding everyday runabout. Sales begin today at Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan.
The G II comes equipped with exclusive beige upholstery, together with remote-controlled door mirrors that are colored to match the body, and tinted glass, which is available on the rear side and rear windows. The stylish design aims at appealing to feminine sensibilities.
Main features of the Carol âG IIâ
– Exclusive beige upholstery
– Remote-controlled colored door mirrors (The 4WD version includes heated mirrors)
– Tinted glass (rear side and rear windows)
– 2-speaker AM/FM tuner and CD player
– Assisted braking: 4W-ABS(4-wheel Antilock Braking System)&EBD(Electronic Brake-force Distribution system)
– The G II also comes with:
Power steering, Electric-powered windows (One-touch feature on driverâs door), Power door locking, Auto response keyless entry, Anti-bacterial air conditioner (with pollen filter), Driver and front passenger SRS (Supplemental restraint system) airbags, front seatbelts with pre-tensioner and force-limiter mechanisms.
– Six body colors are available (the model shown is painted with Metallic Lavender.)
– A 9,370 yen recycling fee is required at time of purchase.
Price this car:
MSRP: not available yet
Invoice: not available yet
Source: Mazda Press Release